Here’s a list of available firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 by Bell Canada carrier’s provider. This tablet was launched already runs on the tablet-optimized Android 3.1 Honeycomb operating system. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 hardware specification is capable, and can be upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Hopefully, Samsung will going to release an upgrade sooner.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G
Platform: Android 3.1 Honeycomb Operation System
Browser: Android Browser with Adobe Flash support
Physical Specification: Weight 565 g
Dimension:(HxWxD)175.3 x 256.7 x 8.6 mm
Technology: WXGA PLS LCD Display with Corning’s® Gorilla Glass™
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Some amazing new features include a system bar for status notifications, task switcher for better multitasking, and hands-free voice integration with Google services like Search and Maps. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G is super light and only 8.6mm thin. Built for even the most fast-paced lifestyle, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 runs on Android OS and has maximum download speeds of 21 Mbps.
Canada Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bell Mobility GT-P7500M Firmware
Firmware info: (to get the details, just type *#1234# or Goto>settings>phone>about>info)
Firmware build: P7500MUGLH4 Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Version: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Date: 2011, August 21
Firmware build: P7500MUGKH6 Android 3.1 Honeycomb
Version: Android 3.1 Honeycomb
Date: 2011, August 25
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G Bell Canada Stock ROM Download
The stock ROM is only useful to return your Galaxy Tab 10.1 back to original factory default firmware after modding, rooting and also been useful in fixing of soft-bricks in-case occurred. This cannot be flashed on other Galaxy Tab variants like the international version GT-P7500, Telus Canada GT-P7500D and Rogers GT-P7500R Galaxy Tabs 10.1 for it contains the default settings and bloatwares for Bell specific carrier only. Just use the stock ROM at your own risk.
Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 3.1 Honeycomb
Guide to install or restore back Bell original stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500M
- back all important files stored from the phone’s memory.
- fully re-charge the phone’s battery.
1) Extract or “unzip” the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file.
2) Run Odin3_v3.07.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the ‘RE-PARTITION’ checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F-Reset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted ex. P7500MUGKH6_P7500MBMCKH6_P7500MUGKH6_HOME.tar.md5
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then ( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time). Then Press volume up to get into download mode screen.
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone. The highlighted ID:COM box in Odin is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the Start button to begin flashing.
8 Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
Once the phone completely reboots, perform wipe/factory reset to get a fresher firmware installation.
1. Hold Power and Volume Up together, this will switch the device into recovery mode.
2. Release Power after holding it for a second but continue to hold the Volume Up button until recovery menu appears.
Select wipe cache
Select wipe data/factory reset.
I will try to keep this list updated from to time and add more stock ROMs if there is any latest and newest firmware update that specifically built for Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500M.