Download the Original Stock Firmware I9100XXLPQ XEO for Hungary Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Ice Cream Sandwich ICS 4.0.3 firmware update.
Samsung Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3 ICE CREAM SANDWICH

Model: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
Country: Hungary
Product Code: GT-I9100LKAXEO
Latest firmware: I9100XXLPQ/I9100OXALPQ/I9100XXLPQ/I9100XXLPQ
PDA: I9100XXLPQ
CSC: I9100OXALPQ
Phone: I9100XXLPQ
Android Software Version: ICS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Release Date: March 26, 2012

Stock ROM Download (Pulled from official Samsung Kies server/Original/Unmodified):
GT-I9100_XEO_ICS_4.0.3_I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=exynos4
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=GT-I9100
ro.tether.denied=false
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=GT-I9100-user 4.0.3 IML74K XXLPQ release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I9100/GT-I9100:4.0.3/IML74K/XXLPQ:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=phone

ro.ril.hsxpa=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=10
ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
ro.com.google.gmsversion=4.0.3_r0
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-samsung
ro.error.receiver.default=com.samsung.receiver.error
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
ro.com.google.locationfeatures=1
ro.kernel.qemu=0
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

FAQ about stock ROM:
Q: Does it safe to flash stock ROM?
A: There is a risk danger in flashing firmware either original stock ROM and or custom ROMs on the device. Any unwanted interruption occurred will cause your device into softbricks. If it is your first time,. It is highly recommended to search more and learn about flashing stock ROM.

Q: Does Flashing will remove all my data stored on the device.
A: Yes and NO. There are two types of stock ROM, the wiped and non-wiped version. It is highly recommended that you should back-up all your important data stored in the phone’s memory before flashing.

Q: Does Flashing stock ROM to my phone will erase the network lock?
A: NO. Your network (or SIM) lock will still remain active.

Q: Does Flashing stock ROM will remove root on my phone?
A: Yes. If you currently have rooted, your phone will return back to original factory settings after flashing. You need to re-root again to install any 3rd party applications.

Q: Flashing an operator specific firmware will restrict my open phone to that operator’s network?
A: NO. Your phone still remain open for any Operator SIM. Operator specific builds usually containing “only specific country or carrier provider” logo, bloatwares, wallpapers and/or browser settings, etc.

Instructions For Odin Flashing I9100XXLPQ_XEO ICS 4.0.3 Android Ice Cream Sandwcih

Odin installation instruction on how to install I9100XWLPQ ICS 4.0.3 stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100

• Extract the firmware
  • Run Odin3 v1.83
  • Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
  • Select Wipe Data/Factory reset
  • Select Wipe Cache
  • Turn OFF the Galaxy S2 or Remove the battery and put it back again
  • Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
  • Plug the phone to PC using USB cable.
  • Click PDA button then select  and load theI9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5
  • Important: “DO NOT CHECK! the RE-PARTITION checkbox.
  • Then finally click START!
  • Wait until a “PASS” word appers

If experience bootloops after flashing do this:
Boot in recovery mode – press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button. Use volume keys to select up and down and power or home key to select the option

1. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
2. Next select the Wipe Cache Partition
3. Lastly select Reboot System Now to reboot your Galaxy S2 in Normal mode.

Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered.

Wilma Dee

Wilma Dee

a.k.a Droidangel had been written tips and tutorials about mobile phones on various forums and websites since 2008. She owns and runs a mobile phone stores, which is a naturally fluent in all kinds mobile phones and a highly skilled tech-savvy by profession but she also enjoyed much into listening music and watching Hollywood movies.

- Twitter - Facebook - Google Plus

One thought on “I9100XXLPQ XEO Stock Firmware for Poland Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 ICS 4.0.3 Android Ice Cream Sandwich”