These list covers the original stock ROM for carrier branded or unbranded, unlocked or SIM free version of Samsung Galaxy S3 (Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300) released in Asia regions. These firmware files may only useful for advance users who loves to tweak their device and somehow screwed-up from unwanted soft-bricks caused by installing any unofficial firmware. These files has been useful to return it back to it’s original factory default firmware settings, as well as fixing and saving your device back to life.
All Asia version Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock ROM
* Read and understand the whole flashing guide first (below), before actually downloading and performing installation by one of these stock ROM.
* These stock ROM are build and intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy S3 with model number GT-I9300. Flashing these stock ROM on another device or model may harm your device and produce undesired outcomes.
* Please use these files carefully, proceed at your own risk!
All other Regions and Carrier Networks stock ROM can be found here>>
Note: Firmware build info might contain errors and subject to change without prior notice.
Instructions in flashing Galaxy S3 Stock ROM using Odin3_v3.04
Full detailed guide for beginners
If this is your first time heard about this method, read the step by step guide first, before you may proceed installing one of these stock ROM.
Quick Guide for advance users
Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
Make a Back up copy of all important data/files stored from the phone’s internal memory.
1. Download the specific stock ROM according to your device country origin. Then extract it.
2. Download Odin3_v3.04.
3. Download USB driver (only needed if you have not previously installed Kies on your PC/laptop).
4. Run Odin3_v3.04 on PC desktop
5. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM
6. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
7. Reboot the phone in download mode: Turn it off first, then gently press and hold the Volume Down key+HOME+ Power buttons simultaneously
8. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
9. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC.
12. Do factory reset if necessary.
13. Reconfigure APN settings if necessary.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a message on our comment form below.