Austrian of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 has its own official ICS 4.0.4 firmware updates released. The firmware build number is P7500XWLP5, which is also the same build released in Baltic regions, India and Turkey recently. The MODEM or baseband version is still the same with the first official released in Italy-P7500XXLQ8.
Firmware build P7500XWLP5 Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Here’s the initial firmware info:
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
Product Code: GT-P7500FKDATO
Latest firmware: P7500XWLP5/P7500ATOLH2/P7500XXLQ8/P7500XWLP5
Version: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Included languages: (please note it may contains errors)
- Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Deutsch (Osterreich)
- Deutsch (Schweiz)
- English (Australia)
- English (New Zealand)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- Espanol (Spania)
- Espanol (Estados Unidos)
- Francais (Belgique)
- Francais (France)
- Nederlands (Belgie)
- Nederlands (Nederland)
- Norsk bokmal
- Portugues (Brasil)
- Portugues (Portugal)
Stock ROM P7500XWLP5 Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Just follow this step by step guide for manual flashing or installation and upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 to P7500XWLP5 Official Android ICS 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
This method is called manual flashing by using Odin downloader and the original stock firmware, for we can’t upgrade to it yet via Kies unless we’re in Austria.
This procedure is for advance users only that still currently runs with official stock 3.2 HoneyComb, typical users may only upgrade thru Kies and may not try this method if do not truly understand of what this stuff is all about.
For those who currently runs with a custom ROM, you should return back your device to official HC stock firmware first before directly installing this stock ROM, to get rid of any issues that might probably occurs like bootloops, display flickering and battery fast draining problem. Ensure that the original kernel is already installed on your phone’s system. Then you may need to perform wipe data/factory reset to clear the device memory cache before flashing.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Back up all important files before proceeding. Although the Internal memory and microSD card are both left alone during after the flash process for this firmware is a non wipe version. But all your settings and configuration will all be reset. So, be sure to have a back up all of it for safety.
- Fully recharge your phone’s battery.
Grab the original stock ROM:
Here’s the stock ROM for advance users who previously installed the Italian build version and may want to give it a try.
Original Stock ROM: GT-
Odin Flasher Guide: P7500XXLQ5 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
1) Extract the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file.
2) Run Odin3_v1.85.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the RE-PARTITION checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ ans ‘F-Rreset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted P7500XWLP5_P7500ATOLH2_P7500XXLQ8_HOME.tar.md5 file.
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time).
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone. The highlighted yellow ID:COM box is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the Start button to begin flashing.
8 Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
Once the phone completely reboots, perform wipe/factory reset to get a fresher firmware installation.
1. Hold Power and Volume Up together, this will switch the device into recovery mode.
2. Release Power after holding it for a second but continue to hold the Volume Up button until recovery menu appears.
Select wipe cache
Select wipe data/factory reset.
That’s all! Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 now runs in Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
For those who already upgrade via Kies/OTA or stock,. Just let us know how this firmware perform, like any issues, bugs fixes or new bugs whatsoever.