Here’s video walktrough on how to manually install and upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 to the latest Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Firmware update build. This firmware is officially released in Poland, The Netherlands and Australia.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Install P7500XWLP6 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
– Back up all important files before proceeding. Although the Internal memory and microSD card are both left alone after the flashing process for this firmware is a non wipe version. But all your settings and configuration will all be reset. So, be sure to have a back up all of it for safety.
– Fully recharge your phone’s battery.
Grab the original stock ROM:
Original Stock ROM:
The Netherlands PHN_P7500XWLP6_P7500PHNLH1_P7500XXLQ8
1) Extract the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file.
2) Run Odin3_v1.85.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the RE-PARTITION checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ ans ‘F-Rreset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted, an example for Poland, P7500XWLP6_P7500OXXLP5_HOME.tar.md5 file.
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time).
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone. The highlighted yellow ID:COM box is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the “Start” button to begin flashing.
8 Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
Optional: Change the default language which is Polski to your desired local languages.Reconfigure APN settings, if having data network connection issues.
credits: Aleksejs Jevsejevs