This the newest firmware build released for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-7500 with build number S7500XXLK1 in Germany. Samsung has been reported to be released a Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Ace Plus and believe to be officially release before this year-end. If this could happen soon, then all Galaxy Ace Plus users will skip from using the Ice Cream Sandwich firmware. Again, for those advance users outside Germany and wants to update with the stock ROM you can try this firmware on your devices.
S7500XXLK1 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Device Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 (unbranded,unlocked or SIM free)
Latest firmware: S7500XXLK1/S7500DBTLH2/S7500XXLK1/S7500XXLK1
Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
How to install Android 2.3.6 S7500XXLK1 on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
This stock ROM is compatible with all European Galaxy Ace Plus, for this only includes all European languages. Just read carefully the instructions below and don’t forget to back up all off your important data installed on the device before proceeding.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible for anything happens to your phone by using this guide. Proceed at your own risk!
Do the following preparations before proceeding:
- Make a back up copy of all important data stored on the device.
- Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
- Close any Antivirus software, if you have KIES installed close it also.
- PC with Windows OS
- USB to Micro-USB PC data cable
1) Extract the previously downloaded S7500XXLK1 stock firmware packaged.
2) Install the USB driver
3) Run ODIN v1.85 multi downloader on your Desktop.
4) On ODIN leave the “F-Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” checkboxes, DO NOT Check Repartition.
5) Next, Tick on the PDA button then locate and load the:
6) Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
7) Turn the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus into Download mode by pressing ( Volume Down + OK + Power ) at the same time.
8) Then Connect the phone to PC, the ID:COM port mapping will turn to yellow colour when the device is properly connected and detected.
9) Hit the “Start” button if all things are ready… to begin flashing.
10) Just wait until Odin finishes flashing. Don’t touch it and avoid interrupting the process. It takes just around 5 minutes depends of your computer speed.
11) A word “PASS” with will then display on the left side square if the flashing successfully completes.
If the flashing successfully completes, the phone will then reboot… then unplug it from the PC.
You may then Perform Factory reset to regain a fresh firmware installation. Just press
( Volume UP + OK + Power ) at the same time. Then select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
You may then confirm the newly downloaded firmware version name etc by typing **#1234#.
Then change the language settings which is in German within your own locality.
For flashing failures and errors:
- remove the phone from PC
- remove the phone’s battery for a couple of seconds then in-place it back again.
- check the driver installation, do un-install then re-install
- check USB cable or try to use another one
- check PC USB ports and then try to connect to another port
- close any programs like anti-virus that might interrupt the process, especially Kies for it will block Odin from working properly
- then repeat the whole process again