All heads up to all AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-I747 users in the United States, the official Android 4.1.1 Jelly bean update now starts rolling. The new firmware build is I747UCDLK3, this is an update from earlier builds I747UCALG1 or I747UCALH9. The Canadian version was released yesterday, U.S advance users also expected that AT&T will follow. It’s now available via Samsung Kies only and not made available thru OTA (over the air) according from Samsung United States support team.
Update Build: I747UCDLK3 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Device: Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
Country: United States of America
Product Code: SGH-I747RWBATT
Latest firmware: I747UCDLK3/I747ATTDLK3/I747UCDLK3/I747UCDLK3
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- New Keyboard layout
- Google Now (hold the home button down or go to the search bar)
- Wi-Fi calling improvements
- Camera enhancements
- Keyboard improvements
- Smooth and Faster than ever before
- Home screen mode
- Blocking mode
- Swype is added
- Music Hub
- Setting menu
- Quick panel UI
- Facebook support
User created Access Point Names (APNs) will be erased during the update. Please touch Menu > Settings > Wireless and networks > Mobile networks > Access point namesto reconfigure your custom APNs after the update is complete.
Update thru Kies
- Download and install latest Samsung Kies
- Run Kies and connect your device
- Check for update
- Follow Kies instruction to update
Read the full detailed guide from Samsung U.S support here.
I747UCDLK3 original Stock ROM
For advance users and developers used, for they can’t get this updates if their devices now runs with rooted or unofficial firmware. You can follow the full detailed guide here on how to restore back your Galaxy S3 to factory stock firmware.
- Install the USB driver
- Unzipped and Run Odin. Make sure the “Repartition” option is not checked.
- Click on the PDA button then select and load the .tar.md5 file.
- Boot the device onto Download Mode (Turn it OFF, then Press and hold Volume Down+Home+Power button) at the same time. Press Volume Up button to continue onto Download mode screen.
- Connect the device to computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Hit Odin’s “Start” button.
- Wait until it finishes flashing as it confirms with a word “PASS”.