A very good news for all Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 users out there. The long awaited official Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean update now starts rolling. The firmware build number I9100XWLS8 with a new baseband build I9100XXLS8 has been confirmed officially hitting Spain’s unbranded Samsung Galaxy S2. The latest software brings some of the goodies found on Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 like the TouchWiz Nature UX but it does not have the multi-window and other stuff.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- Improved Camera features
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
- according to sammobile
Firmware info: I9100XWLS8 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Android Version: 4.1.2
Build number: JZO54K.I9100XWLS8
Build Date: January 13 2013
Again this update now only available in Spain via Samsung Kies, other regions may have to wait until this update reaches in each specific countries worldwide. But any advance users can now take advantage to get this update by using the I9100XWLS8 stock ROM.
So, check it out and enjoy your Samsung Galaxy S2 with the new Jelly Bean tweaks.