The Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean update for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 has been spotted on Samsung Kies to be released in Germany with firmware build N7000XXLSZ. This is only released in Germany as of this moment but it’s not yet confirmed as final or official build. For those Galaxy Note advance users who couldn’t wait much longer can get this 4.1.2 Jelly Bean now. The N7000XXLSZ stock firmware is now also available for grab and can manually install using Odin and then update your devices in no time without waiting anymore to taste this 4.1.2 Jelly bean tweaks.
N7000XXLSZ N7000XXLSO 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
Baseband version: N7000XXLSO
se.infra@SEI-46 # 3
SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 14 02:26:43
Build version: JZO54K.N7000XXLSZ
N7000XXLSZ Odin Guide: Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note to 4.1.2 Jelly bean from 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Disclaimer: This method are for developers and advance users only. of this is your first time heard about this procedure, please make a careful research first before proceeding. We shall not take any responsibility if anything happen to your device by using this guide.
Before you proceed prepare the necessary things as follows:
- Create a back-up all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lost it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
- Make sure that the phone’s battery is fully charge to ensure stability and avoid power failure issues while updating.
- Close all softwares, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflicts.
-Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows OS
Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean Odin Flashing Procedure for Galaxy Note GT-N7000
1)Extract the downloaded firmware or stock ROM. Use winzip, 7zip, winrar or any decompressing program you have in your computer.
2) Run Odin Downloader v3.07 flasher program.
3) Load the binary file.
Single file only – This firmware comes in a single packed mostly from recent updates that is fulled from official Samsung Kies firmware server. The PDA, MODEM and CSC file are in one single packaged. Single pack oftentimes comes as a NON-WIPE version, it means it does not delete or wipe your stored data from the phone’s memory after flashing.
Once you extracted this file, you”ll find a .tar.md5 file extension to it.
Just click on the PDA button then select and load it.
DO NOT check ‘Repartition’ because there is no PIT file is loaded. This is safe for upgrade and downgrade only when the device is currently running the officialfirmware.
Check these: Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes.
4) Put Galaxy Note into Download Mode: Turn it Off first. Now Press and hold theVolume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a “Warning Message” screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a “Downloading” message appears.
5. Connect USB data cable to Phone. The ID:COM box will highlight and turn to color yellow when the phone is properly connected and already recognize with Odin.
6.Tick the ‘START’ button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
8.Wait until the phone completely reboots, then unplug it from PC.
Do factory reset again after flashing.
This is only optional just in-case you’ll experience bootloops and lag issues after flashing.
Press and hold Volume Up+ Home+Power button, then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset, to gain a fresh firmware installed.
Restore your network APN settings, then change the default language from German to your own or desired language. Enjoy!