Netherlands variants of Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 now also get its official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update with build N7000XXLSZ and baseband version N7000XXLSO upgrade. This going to be the 3rd official roll out in Europe region after hitting Germany (DBT-N7000XXLSZ) and Italy (ITV-N700XXLSZ).
So, anyone from the Netherlands and who owns the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 can check this update via Samsung Kies. Other regions might follow soon since this update has taken too slow from country to country releases. Those who might get tired and can’t wait much longer can upgrade now using the N7000XXLSZ Netherlands Galaxy Note original stock ROM.
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Enhancements and Features
- Software Upgrade for GALAXY Note with the new Android 4.1 Jellybean, and new and enhanced features of Samsung.
- Jellybean Android 4.1 with Touchwiz Easier multitasking (multi-window pop-up and other functions)
- S Pen optimized operation (handwriting on S Planner / E-mail, Easy Clip) Better content services and more!
- Social Hub is removed due to compatibility issues with OS. The services of email, SMS and SNS in the Social Hub can be used through separate apps.
- S Pen gestures were added to more useful commands. S memo was replaced by S score for optimized operation in touch.
- With S Memo Notes created in S grade are imported as soon as the S-note app is activated. The Polaris Office apps, Photo Editor and Movie Editor can bedownloaded from Samsung Apps.
We have covered the step by step guide on how to manually install the 4.1.2 update using Odin and the original stock ROM N7000XXLSZ with baseband version N7000XXLSO.
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note to Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean N7000XXLSZ
Disclaimer: This method are for developers and advance users only. If ever his is your first time heard about this procedure, please make a careful research first before proceeding. We shall not take any responsibility if anything happens to your device by using this guide.
Note: These stock ROM is only compatible Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 specific model only either branded, unbranded or unlocked.
Austria – download
France – download
Slovenia – download
Ukraine – download
New Zealand – download
Austria (tre) – download
Australia (optus) download
Russia – download
Sweden – download
Turkey – download
Kenya – download
Kenya (afr) – download
South Africa (xfa) – download
South Africa (xfc) – download
South Africa (xfm) download
Before you proceed prepare the necessary things as follows:
– Create a back-up all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lost it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
– Make sure that the phone’s battery is fully charge to ensure stability and avoid power failure issues while updating.
– Close all softwares, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflicts.
-Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows OS
Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean Odin Flashing Procedure for Galaxy Note GT-N7000
1)Extract the downloaded firmware or stock ROM. Use winzip, 7zip, winrar or any decompressing program you have in your computer.
2) Run Odin Downloader v3.07 flasher program.
3) Load the binary file.
Single file only – This firmware comes in a single packed mostly from recent updates that is fulled from official Samsung Kies firmware server. The PDA, MODEM and CSC file are in one single packaged. Single pack oftentimes comes as a NON-WIPE version, it means it does not delete or wipe your stored data from the phone’s memory after flashing.
Once you extracted this file, you”ll find a .tar.md5 file extension to it.
Just click on the PDA button then select and load it.
DO NOT check ‘Repartition’ because there is no PIT file is loaded. This is safe for upgrade and downgrade only when the device is currently running the officialfirmware.
Check these: Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes.
4) Put Galaxy Note into Download Mode: Turn it Off first. Now Press and hold theVolume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a “Warning Message” screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a “Downloading” message appears.
5. Connect USB data cable to Phone. The ID:COM box will highlight and turn to color yellow when the phone is properly connected and already recognize with Odin.
6.Tick the ‘START’ button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
8.Wait until the phone completely reboots, then unplug it from PC.
Do factory reset again after flashing.
This is only optional just in-case you’ll experience bootloops and lag issues after flashing.
Press and hold Volume Up+ Home+Power button, then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset, to gain a fresh firmware installed.
Restore your network APN settings, then change the default language to your own or desired language. Enjoy!
For those who already got this update, just let everyone knows how this update performs.