I9305XXUEML9 official Android 4.3 Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 update. The I9305XXUEML9 is a carrier branded 4.3 update firmware hitting Europe’s branded Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 such as Three, O2, Vodafone and TIM networks. Those who wants to restore back to official 4.3 firmware that has a rooted and a modified SGS 3 LTE and missed the official 4.3 I9305XXUEML9 update can still get used to manually upgrade using the stock firmware below.
1. OS Upgrade (Android 4.3)
2 Added new feature (KNOX for consumer,etc)
3. Compatibility with Galaxy Gear
4. Improved performance (Graphics,Multimedia,Buetooth,etc.)
5. Improved user interface and stability
6. User interface adjustments (display, keyboard, icons, widgets, etc)
7. Security enhancements (Bootloader is secured, Warranty void counter)
How to manually install the 4.3 I9305XXUEML9 update
Those who now runs with rooted and custom firmware or recoveries most probably encounter some troubles while trying to get this update officially from Kies or OTA, since the device is already modified, Kies or OTA updates will just fails your devices from updating. This is the procedure on how to manually upgrade the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE to official Android 4.3 Jelly bean I9305XXUEML9.
Warning: This method is for advance users only, typical users who did not touch or modify their devices can simply update on Kies and OTA only. This update will soon come in your areas, all you need is a little bit patience to wait.
Grab the original I9305XXUEML9 Stock ROM:
This is a unbranded firmware which is best for flashing ’cause its free from any carrier bloatwares and it’s compatible to all international Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305.
Denmark 3 – I9305XXUEML9_I9305HTDEML2 Download link-1, link-2
France SFR – I9305XXUEML9_I9305SFRENA3 Download link-1, link-2
Germany O2 – I9305XXUEML9_I9305VIAEML1 Download link-1, link-2
Ireland Three – I9305XXUEML9_I93053IEEML1 Download link-1, link-2
Italy TIM I9305XXUEML9_I9305TIMEML1 Download link-1, link-2
Poland Play – I9305XXUEML9_I9305PRTEML1 Download link-1, link-2
Romania Vodafone – I9305XXUEML9_I9305CNXEML1 Download link-1, link-2
United Kingdom Three – I9305XXUEML9_I9305H3GEML2 Download link-1, link-2
United Kingdom O2 – I9305XXUEML9_I9305O2UEML1 Download link-1, link-2
Disclaimer: Proceed and use this method solely at your own risk! We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device.
FAQ about flashing Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (GT-I9305) I9305XXUEML9 stock ROM:
Q: Did it increase the flash counter of the phone?
A: No, flashing original stock firmware will not trip your phone’s flash counter, it only increases when you install any custom ROM, unofficial or leaked firmware.
Q: My phone is already rooted, does it remove root?
A: Yes, once you flash official firmware it will return to its original factory default settings, you will lose root and you need to root again.
Before you proceed prepare the necessary things as follows:
– Create a sync and backup all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lose it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
– Make sure that the phone’s battery is fully charge to ensure stability and avoid power failure issues while updating.
-Close all softwares, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflicts.
-Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later OS, and you must deactivate the antivirus from your computer and you must have an administrator access, to be able to download and install the drivers.
Install I9305XXUEML9 Official Jelly Bean Odin Flashing Procedure for Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
1) Extract or unzip the downloaded I9305XXUEMKC firmware or stock ROM so that you’ll get the Odin flashable tar.
2) Run Odin Downloader v3.07 flasher program.
3) Load the binary file. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM.
ex. United Kingdom (3) ‘I9305XXUEML9_I9305H3GEML2_I9305NEUEML2_HOME.tar.md5′
4. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
5. Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot the Galaxy S3 into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold theVolume Down key, Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get intodownload mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
6. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
7. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC once completely reboots.
You may then confirm the newly installed Jelly Bean from your device:
About>Settings> Firmware info or type *#1234# and see if it’s already I9305XXUEML9 4.3 Jelly Bean build.