Download AT&T Galaxy S5 Active SM-G870A Firmware. These firmware builds were officially released via Over-The-Air OTA updates and can be directly and manually installed onto the phone.
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S5 Active SM-G870A
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware OTA Updates
Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware OTA Updates
Note: Just in-case if your device is still running in any version of Android 4.4 KitKat, you can directly install the full stock firmware version G870AUCU2BOF3 via Odin. You don’t necessarily need to update from each version since the full stock firmware is capable for a direct upgrade. Once your device in G870AUCU2BOF3 version, then you you can manually upgrade to Android 5.1.1 ’til you hit the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Android 4.4.4 KitKat Firmware OTA Updates
Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware OTA Updates
|G870AUCU1ANE4||Out of the box||[G870AUCU1ANE4_Full_Stock]|
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Updates via SD-card
Okay read carefully, updating via SD-card should be in alpha-numeric release build order. Each build version should be orderly installed to the device. You must manually install each updates accordingly one at a time, it depends on your device firmware version.
So make sure to check the build version of your device first before grabbing any stock firmware version. Just simply hit in your device settings, from HOME screen > tap APPS > SETTINGS > ABOUT DEVICE. Then check the build number or the baseband version, that’s where you should start. Then grab the next firmware update version next to that version of your device and then just simply follow the following guides.
Proper Installation Procedures:
- Make sure to create a backup all important data stored in your phone. This process may erase it all and you cannot recover it anyhow.
- Copy all the firmware packages on the phone’s SD-CARD.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 4 in “Recovery mode” by simply pressing the Volume UP + Home button + Power button at the same time.
- In the recovery mode screen use the Volume keys and choose the “Apply Update from SD-card” then hit the Power button.
- Select the desired firmware update from the SD-card. Choose the build version i.e. “G870AUCS2DPK3-to-S2DPK4.zip”.
- Hit “Install Update” using the Power button.
- Once the installation completes the phone will restart on its own. Hold Volume UP + Home button to get back in recovery mode again, and install the next firmware update file. You may repeat this process until you already installed your desired firmware update.
Anyways, for installing the full stock firmware, you may use Odin3 for that particular firmware package. This is suitable if you want to unbrick your device if has suffered from bootloops and or just stuck in a Samsung logo. We have a lot of guides out here on how to use Odin3.