Download the Original Stock Firmware I9100BULPC – I9100SFRLP7 for France SFR Mobile carrier branded Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Official Ice Cream Sandwich ICS 4.0.3 firmware update. This is the original, unmodified I9100BULPC firmware with CSC number I9100SFRLP7 from Samsung Kies server and may only useful for manual upgrading on branded Galaxy S2 provided by SFR Mobile in France. This is only useful if encountered some issues while updating on Kies or via OTA (Over The Air). If your device currently runs in unofficial firmware and Kies or OTA firmware update ignored you from updating, using the stock ROM is another option.
Model: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
Carrier: SFR Mobile
Product Code: GT-I9100LKASFR
Android Software Version: ICS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Release Date: April 4, 2012
Stock Firmware Downloads: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 Firmware
Stock ROM Download (Pulled from official Samsung Kies server/Original/Unmodified):
Firmware Packaged Files:
Binary images contains of I9100BULPC_I9100SFRLP7_I9100BULP6_HOME.tar.md5
FAQ about flashing stock ROM:
Q: Does it safe to flash stock ROM?
A: There is a risk danger in flashing firmware either original stock ROM and or custom ROMs on the device. Any unwanted interruption occurred will cause your device into softbricks. If it is your first time,. It is highly recommended to search more and learn about flashing stock ROM.
Q: Does Flashing will remove all my data stored on the device.
A: Yes and NO. There are two types of stock ROM, the wiped and non-wiped version. It is highly recommended that you should back-up all your important data stored in the phone’s memory before flashing.
Q: Does Flashing stock ROM to my phone will erase the network lock?
A: NO. Your network (or SIM) lock will still remain active.
Q: Does Flashing stock ROM will remove root on my phone?
A: Yes. If you currently have rooted, your phone will return back to original factory settings after flashing. You need to re-root again to install any 3rd party applications.
Q: Flashing an operator specific firmware will restrict my open phone to that operator’s network?
A: NO. Your phone still remain open for any Operator SIM. Operator specific builds usually containing “only specific country or carrier provider” logo, bloatwares, wallpapers and/or browser settings, etc.
Instructions for Odin Flashing I9100BULP6_SFR ICS 4.0.3 Android Ice Cream Sandwich Stock ROM
(Quick Guide for Advance users only. We also have the step by step full detailed guide for beginners)
- Extract the firmware
- Run Odin3 v1.83
- Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
- Select Wipe Data/Factory reset
- Select Wipe Cache
- Turn OFF the Galaxy S2 or Remove the battery and put it back again
- Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
- Plug the phone to PC using USB cable.
- Click PDA button then select and load the I9100BULPC_I9100SFRLP7_I9100BULP6_HOME.tar.md5
- Important: “DO NOT CHECK! the RE-PARTITION checkbox.
- Then finally click START!
- Wait until a word “PASS” appears
If bootloops occurred after flashing do this:
Boot in recovery mode
1. Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button.
2. Use volume keys to select, Up and Down and Power or Home key to select the option
3. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
4. Next select the Wipe Cache Partition
5. Lastly, select Reboot System Now to reboot your Galaxy S2 in Normal mode.
Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered.