I9100TDULPB latest Samsung official firmware releases for Vodafone Australia Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100T. The firmware is still packed in android version 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, this is another update from previous released I9100TDULP9. This software build is already on Kies and probably also available via (OTA), so just check out if you want to upgrade your phone.
Vodafone Australia Galaxy S2 I9100TDULPB ICS 4.0.3 Stock Firmware info
Australia Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9100T
Firmware Downloads: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I900T Firmware
Product Code: VAU
Latest firmware: I9100TDULPB/I9100TVAULP8/I9100TDULP4/I9100TDULPB
Modified: 6/15/2012 4:53:01 PM
Stock ROM I9100TDULPB_VAU
Australia Three/Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9100T
Product Code: HUT
Latest firmware: I9100TDULPB/I9100THUTLP8/I9100TDULP4/I9100TDULPB
Modified: 6/15/2012 5:31:23 PM
Stock ROM I9100TDULPB_HUT
Odin flashing I9100TDULPB Quick Guide for advance users who can’t update from kies and wanted to return back to original factory stock.
Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
Make a Back up copy of all important data/files stored from the phone’s internal memory.
1. Download the stock ROM. Then extract it.
2. Download Odin3_v3.07 link.
3. Download USB driver (only needed if you have not previously installed Kies on your PC/laptop).
4. Run Odin3_v3.07 on PC desktop
5. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM
I9100TDULPB_I9100TVAULP8_I9100TDULP4_HOME.tar.md5 for Vodafone
I9100TDULPB_I9100THUTLP8_I9100TDULP4_HOME.tar.md5 for 3 network
6. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
7. Reboot the phone in download mode: Turn it off first, then gently press and hold the Volume Down key+HOME+ Power buttons simultaneously
8. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
9. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC.
12. Do factory reset if necessary.