These are the original I9300XXALF2 stock ROM for SIM Free, unbranded or unlocked version of Samsung Galaxy S3 (Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300) which was the first ever released on Samsung Galaxy S3 in Europe regions on June 2012 an update from later build I9300XXLE8. These files has been useful to return back your device to it’s original factory default firmware settings, as well as fixing and saving your device from unwanted soft-bricks caused by modding or installing a zip files via recovery.
Europe unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock ROM – unbranded Odin flashable firmware
* These stock ROM are build and intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy S3 with model number GT-I9300 unbranded, SIM-free or unlocked version. Flashing these stock ROM on another device or model might harm your device and may produce unwanted occurrence.
* Read and understand the whole flashing guide first (below), before actually downloading and installing these stock ROM.
* Please use and handle these stock ROM carefully,. You may proceed at your own risk!
All other Regions and Carrier Networks stock ROM can be found here>>
Note: This list may contain errors and subject for some corrections.
Instructions in flashing Galaxy S3 Stock ROM using Odin3_v3.04
Full detailed guide for beginners
If this is your first time heard about this method, read the step by step guide first, before you may proceed installing one of these stock ROM.
Quick Guide for advance users
Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
Make a Back up copy of all important data/files stored from the phone’s internal memory.
1. Download the specific stock ROM according to your device country origin. Then extract it.
2. Download Odin3_v3.04.
3. Download USB driver (only needed if you have not previously installed Kies on your PC/laptop).
4. Run Odin3_v3.04 on PC desktop
5. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM
An example for United Kingdom stock firmware: I9300XXALF2_I9300OXAALF2_I9300XXLF2_HOME.tar.md5
6. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
7. Reboot the phone in download mode: Turn it off first, then gently press and hold the Volume Down key+HOME+ Power buttons simultaneously
8. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
9. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC.
12. Do factory reset if necessary.
13. Reconfigure APN settings if necessary.
If you have any questions or in need of assistance and further instruction please don’t hesitate to leave a message on our comment form below.