New firmware update released for Samsung Galaxy S3 in UK with firmware build I9300XXBLFB. This is another update from the last software build I9300XXALF2.
Model: Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
Country: United Kingdom
Stock ROM: I9300XXBLFB_I9300OXABLFB_BTU.zip Download
So let’s tackle for a while and check out some as we have just performed the update until it is too early to find all kinds of things to make with certainty – that we do over the next few days though.
I9300XXBLFB ICS 4.0.4 Changes and New Features
- The camera voice recognition has new 11 mode icon change, as well as added feedback,
- Camera voice recognition – icon changed
- Camera voice recognition – feedback
- Camera – wand – 11 new modes
- Lock screen – camera launch quicker
- Adjust screen tone
- Swype – now works in google search box
- Swype – now works in address bar for searching
- Swype – improved accuracy
- Text messages – attachment icon on the left
- Text messages – message box width reduced
- Text messages – delete specific messages in a conversation
- Sound crackling – (A sound crackling notices after long use)
- Audio application checkbox
- Email – update time
- Email – message body
- Long press power for silent/vibrate
New featured apps
- S planner – week view changed
- S planner month,
- S planner task,
- S planner mini today
- desk clock
- digital clock
- all share cast
- Notifications brightness
thanks to shaklebolt
Note: This list may contain errors and subject for some corrections.
How to Install or Flash I9300XXBLFB Stock ROM using Odin3_v3.04
Full detailed guide for beginners
If this is your first time heard about this method, read the step by step guide first, before you may proceed installing one of these stock ROM.
Quick Guide for advance users
Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
Make a Back up copy of all important data/files stored from the phone’s internal memory.
1. Download the specific stock ROM according to your device country origin. Then extract it.
2. Download Odin3_v3.04.
3. Download USB driver (only needed if you have not previously installed Kies on your PC/laptop).
4. Run Odin3_v3.04 on PC desktop
5. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM
6. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
7. Reboot the phone in download mode: Turn it off first, then gently press and hold the VolumeDown key+HOME+ Power buttons simultaneously
8. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
9. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC.
12. Do factory reset if necessary.
13. Reconfigure APN settings if necessary.
If you have any questions or in need of assistance and further instruction please don’t hesitate to leave a message on our comment form below.