Firmware update build version I9300XXUGOC1 on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The I9300XXUGOC1 is Android 4.3 base which released on carrier branded (T-Mobile) Galaxy S3’s in Europe. This might be the last 4.3 update to roll out since there are no 4.4.2 KitKat update on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. So for those advanced users who might just in-case needs it for unrooting and restoring the Galaxy S3 device back to stock. You may just grab the stock I9300XXUGOC1 firmware below.
Stock firmware can be use for:
- Remove root on a rooted Galaxy S3.
- Return back from modified to official firmware.
- To repair soft-bricks such bootloops, stuck at welcome screen logo.
- Manually upgrade if you have missed the OTA update.
Details of I9300XXUGOC1 4.3 Firmware Update:
Device: Galaxy S3
Model number: GT-I9300
Kernel version: 3.0.31-2823469
Build number: JSS15J.I9300XXUGOC1
CSC: I9300TPLGOC1 (varies on country/network)
Download I9300XXUGOC1 4.3 Stock Firmware:
Austria (Telering) – I9300XXUGOC1 TRG
Austria (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 MAX
Croatia (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 CRO
Czech Republic (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 TMZ
Germany (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 DTM
Greece (Cosmote) – I9300XXUGOC1 COS
Hungary (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 TMH
Macedonia (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 MBM
Netherlands (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 TNL
Poland (T-mobile) – I9300XXUGOC1 TPL
Downloads: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Stock Firmware
How to Install the I9300XXUGOC1 4.3 Update on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Disclaimer: This guide is for advance users only, this is risky for beginners. We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device while using this guide. Proceed at your own risk!
- Make a back-up rcopy of all important files from the device. You may use any apps for quick back-up.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge.
1) Extract or unzip the downloaded firmware or stock ROM so that you’ll get the Odin flashable tar file which is looks likely the same as the image below.
2) Run Odin v3.10.6 flasher program.
3) Load the binary file. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM. It should look like something like this: “I9300XXUGOF1_I9300OXXGOF1_I9300XXUGNB1_HOME.tar.md5″
4) Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
5) Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot the Galaxy S3 into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold the Volume Down key, Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
6) Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
7) Hit the “START’ button.
8) Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
9) Remove the phone from PC once completely reboots.
Optional: Perform factory reset to gain a fresher firmware installation, this is very useful to get rid of unwanted reboots and lag issues.
You may then confirm the newly installed Jelly Bean from your device:
You can simply check by going into Settings>About device info and see if it’s already I9300XXUGOC1 4.3 Jelly Bean build.
Just let us know how this new 4.3 update performs on your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300