Firmware update build version I9300XXUGOE1 on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The I9300XXUGOE1 is Android 4.3 base and is released on unbranded Galaxy S3 in Europe’s select countries. It’s apparently rolled out in Italy, Russia and Ukraine only. The update is rolled out over the air and thru Samsung Kies. Those who might need the stock firmware, you can grab it here.
Details of I9300XXUGOE1 4.3 Firmware Update:
Device: Galaxy S3
Model number: GT-I9300
Baseband version: I9300XXUGNB1
Kernel version: 3.0.31-2833503
Build number: JSS15J.I9300XXUGOE1
Download I9300XXUGOE1 4.3 Stock Firmware:
Stock firmware can be use for:
- Remove root on a rooted Galaxy S3.
- Return back from modified to official firmware.
- To repair soft-bricks such bootloops, stuck at welcome screen logo.
- Manually upgrade if you have missed the OTA update.
How to Install the I9300XXUGOE1 4.3 Update on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Make a back-up rcopy of all important files from the device. You may use any apps for quick back-up.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge.
Disclaimer: This guide is for advance users only. We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device. Proceed at your own risk!
1) Extract or unzip the downloaded firmware or stock ROM so that you’ll get the Odin flashable tar file which is looks likely the same as the image below.
2) Run Odin v3.10.6 flasher program.
3) Load the binary file. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM. It should look like something like this: “I9300XXUGOF1_I9300OXXGOF1_I9300XXUGNB1_HOME.tar.md5″
4) Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
5) Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot the Galaxy S3 into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold the Volume Down key, Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
6) Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
7) Hit the “START’ button.
8) Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
9) Remove the phone from PC once completely reboots.
Optional: Perform factory reset to gain a fresher firmware installation, this is very useful to get rid of unwanted reboots and lag issues.
You may then confirm the newly installed Jelly Bean from your device:
You can simply check by going into Settings>About device info and see if it’s already I9300XXUGOE1 4.3 Jelly Bean build.