Those who owned the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO 3G SM-N750 the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update has just been released in select countries so far. But those who can’t wait any longer and might want to manually upgrade to the said official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, you can do so by flashing the stock firmware itself.
Here, you may find a handful of stock firmware to a specific countries to which the said official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update being pushed by Samsung itself. These stock firmware are the unbranded ones, meaning it has no loads of bloatwares in it and it’s compatible to all Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO 3G with model number SM-N750.
Details of Galaxy Note 3 NEO SM-N750 5.1.1 Updates:
Update build N750XXUDPA1:
This is the second official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO SM-N750 and was officially rolled out in India on January 21, 2016.
- Android version: 5.1.1
- Baseband version: N750XXUDOK4
- Kernel version: 3.4.39-6718484
- Build number: LMY47X.N750XXUDPA1
- AP: N750XXUDPA1
- CP: N750XXUDOK4
- CSC: N750ODDDOK1
Download Stock Firmware N750XXUDPA1:
Update build N750XXUDOK5:
Fist official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update released on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO SM-N750. This update is only released in Russia last December 01, 2015.
- Android version: 5.1.1
- Baseband version: N750XXUDOJ2
- Kernel version: 3.4.39-6105284
- Build number: LMY47X.N750XXUDOK5
- AP: N750XXUDOK5
- CP: N750XXUDOJ2
- CSC: N750SERDOJ3
Download Stock Firmware N750XXUDOK5:
Before you proceed prepare these necessary things as follows so you will not screw-up nor loose any data in your phone.
• Create a back-up all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lost it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
• Make sure that your Galaxy Note 3 NEO SM-N750 battery is fully charged to ensure stability and to get rid pf power failure issues while updating.
• Prepare a PC, this will not work on Mac.
• Enable USB debugging mode if you are having issues connecting your device to the computer try to enable the this option. In your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO go to Settings > About device > look for the firmware “Build number” and then tap that build number for around 7-times. Then hit back to Settings > Developer option > Enable USB.
• TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Got Settings > Security > Reactivation Lock and then uncheck the Turn Reactivation lock on. This is only needed if you already turned-it-ON, from which you cannot modify the system when it’s turned-ON.
How to flash Stock firmware on Galaxy Note 3 NEO:
1) Download the firmware packages and ensure that you have installed the USB drivers first.
2) Run Odin3_v3.10 flasher program. DO NOT touch the default options such as check-marked boxes “Auto-Reboot” and “F-Reset Time” while leaving the “Re-Partition” unchecked.
3) Reboot the Galaxy Note 3 NEO SM-N750 into Download Mode: Turn it Off first. Then press and hold the Volume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a “Warning Message” screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a “Downloading” message appears.
4) Connect the USB data cable from Phone to PC. The ID:COM box will turn to a bluish color when the phone is properly connected and recognized with Odin.
5) Load the stock firmware on each designated slots.
For single-packed stock firmware only: Just click on the AP button then select and load the single stock firmware packaged.
6) Lastly, tick the ‘START’ button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
Do not disconnect nor do anything when the phone is already in flash mode. You’ll messed up the phone if you accidentally interfere the installation. Wait until a word “PASS” appears on the left side of the Odin screen, it is an indication that the installation successfully completes. (If you get failed errors, check the USB connection condition, repeat the whole process)
Wait until the phone completely reboots, then unplug it from PC.
Perform Factory reset
Do full wipe data factory reset again just right after flashing. This is only optional just in-case you’ll want to get rid of lag issues after flashing and gains a fresher and newer firmware installtion. Just make sure to back up all of your data first as this process will delete it all. Just press and hold Volume Up+ Home+Power button, then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset, to gain a fresh firmware installed.
Set Your Own Prepared Text and Language in Settings
Once the stock firmware successfully installed, you may feel confused that it isn’t set in your own prepared language. You may simply change it accordingly to your own native language. You can just simply change it from your device Settings > Language and Text input.
All Included languages:
- Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Deutsch (Osterreich)
- Deutsch (Schweiz)
- English (Australia)
- English (New Zealand)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- Espanol (Spania)
- Espanol (Estados Unidos)
- Francais (Belgique)
- Francais (France)
- Nederlands (Belgie)
- Nederlands (Nederland)
- Norsk bokmal
- Portugues (Brasil)
- Portugues (Portugal)
- More others languages.
How to Root Galaxy Note 3 NEO 3G SM-N750 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Update?
If you have your Galaxy Note 3 NEO SM-N750 have’n rooted before and you want to regain root, you can still do so by using Chnaifire’s CF-AUTO Root.
Just grab the CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gxx-smn750.zip file here, extract it and then flash it under Odin’s “AP” button, which is very similar to the flashing of the Android 5.1.1 stock firmware above.