Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 users of the Middle East region can now update their phones to the official Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) update that comes with firmware build numbers I9300XXUGNA7. The 4.3 I9300XXUGNA7 has just recently released by Samsung which is particularly only available in Middle East countries. This update has been released in stages, and for now only select countries may now see this update. To see which country already have the I9300XXUGNA7 just check the list below. Comparing this build to the recent released in Switzerland’s 4.3 I9300XXUGNA5, seems this one has a lower change-list score of 2454463 – compare to previous European released got the score of – ‘2429075’.
The I9300XXUGNA7 4.3 update has seen now only available including United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Turkey and Morroco, other Middle East countries may also start seeing this update this coming days. You can simply get this update through Samsung Kies if already available in your regions. Below are the original firmware bundle I9300XXUGNA7 for advanced users that may now want to update their phones without waiting before it appears from Kies.
Download Stock Firmware I9300XXUGNA7 4.3:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Build date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014
Morocco – MAT_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Morocco – FWD_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Morocco – MED_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Morocco – MWD_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Turkey – TUR_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Tunisia – TUN_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Tunisia – ABS_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
United Arab Emirates (unbranded) – XSG_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
United Arab Emirates (carrier branded) – LYS_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Saudi Arabia (unbranded) – KSA_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (carrier branded) – JED_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
South Africa – XFA_I9300XXUGNA7 [download]
Manually Install I9300XXUGNA7 4.3 Update on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Disclaimer: This guide is for advance users only, this is risky for beginners. We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device while using this guide. Proceed at your own risk!
- Make a back-up rcopy of all important files from the device. You may use any apps for quick back-up.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge.
1) Extract or unzip the downloaded firmware or stock ROM so that you’ll get the Odin flashable tar file which is looks likely the same as the image below.
2) Run Odin Downloader v3.07 flasher program.
3) Load the binary file. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM. Like for example I used UK firmware so it goes like this“I9300XXUGNA7_I9300OJVGNA1_I9300XXUGMK6_HOME.tar.md5″
4. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
5. Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot the Galaxy S3 into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold the Volume Down key, Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
6. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
7. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC once completely reboots.
Optional: Perform factory reset to gain a fresher firmware installation, this is very useful to get rid of unwanted reboots and lag issues.
You may then confirm the newly installed Jelly Bean from your device:
Settings–>About Phone–>Software info or type *#1234# and see if it’s already I9300XXUGNA7 4.3 Jelly Bean build.
Just let us know how this new 4.3 update performs on your I9300 Galaxy S3′s.