Here’s the original Stock ROM GB27 for Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710 (Sprint). If you are an advance or experienced user, you can use this clean stock ROM in-case you need to restore back your Epic 4G Touch from rooted or custom ROM to it’s original firmware provided by Samsung.
Odin Flashing Quick Guide:
- Back-up all important files like contacts, SMS,emails, photos, videos etc. (use any apps)
(this is a non-wipe stock ROM, but just in-case something went wrong your files were safe.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge.
- If you are from custom ROM, it is proven convenient to perform wipe data/dalvik cache from custom recovery to avoid issues such as bootloops.
1. Extract the downloaded GB27 stock ROM, use 7zip,winrar or any tool you had in your computer.
2. Run odin.
3. Put the tar.md5 in Odin’s PDA button.
4. Power off phone. Press and Hold Power+Volume Down until it shows a comfirmation screen
Then Press Volume Up to enter Download mode
5. Connect the phone to computer using USB cable.
Make sure Odin recognize the phone before proceeding. Odin shows the COM:ID and turns in yellow.
6. Simply hit “START”
7. Wait until Odin says “PASS!!”