New firmware update N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 international variants. The N7100XXUENC3 have indicated with a highest changes as compared to previous releases. This update now seen hitting the unbranded or SIM-Free Galaxy Note 2 devices in select parts of Europe. Below is mirrored stock N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 firmware for those advance users who may want to give it a try right now. The stock N7100XXUENC3 or official firmware is an unbranded build which is good enough to manually install for those who are running any other regions firmware. Since the 4.3 update has been continuously rolled out until now, the N7100XXUENC3 might bring some bug fixes, and or system stability improvements and among other enhancements.
How to Manually Install the N7100XXUENC3 Official 4.3 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Those who now runs with rooted or custom firmware and custom recoveries cannot get this N7100XXUENC3 4.3 update officially from Kies or OTA, since the device is already modified, Kies or OTA updates will just fails your devices from updating. But for those who did not touched their device, may just run Kies, simply hook-up your Note 2 in your computer then try checking this update if already available.
Below is the procedure on how to manually upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to official Android 4.3 Jelly bean N7100XXUENC3.
Disclaimer: Use of this guide is solely at your own risk! Proceed with extra-precautions. This method is for advance users only, typical users who did not touch or changes their devices MUST ONLY update via Kies and OTA only. This firmware is compatible with all Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with model number GT-N7100 only (International version) and cannot be used on U.S and Canada Galaxy S3 variants like SGH-I317/M, SGH-T889/V and SPH-L900 and so on.
Download the N7100XXUENC3 4.3 Stock Firmware
Select the exact stock N7100XXUENC3 4.3 firmware file according to your country of origin. But since this firmware is unbranded it may worked on any country as long you have the unbranded Galaxy Note 2 with GT-N7100 specific model.
Region Code: PHN
Stock Firmware – N7100XXUEMK9-PHN
Region Code: AUT
Stocck Firmware – N7100XXUEMK9-AUT
Downloads: Use the Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware Updates!
FAQ’s about flashing Galaxy Note 2 N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 stock Firmware:
Q: If I installs the N7100XXUENC3 4.3 firmware will it increase the flash counter of the phone?
A: No, flashing original stock firmware will not trip your phone’s flash counter, it only increases when you install any custom ROM, unofficial or leaked firmware.
Q: My phone is already rooted, will I lost root once upgraded to N7100XXUENC3 firmware?
A: Yes, once you flash official firmware it will return to its original factory default settings, you will lose root and you need to root again.
Q: How to root the N7100XXUENC3 4.3 update?
A: You can use chainfire’s CF-Auto-Root, but keep in mind that rooting voids the warranty of your device. Download here. http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/ select the CF-Auto root for GT-N7100 which is CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip, then flashed it after you’ve installed the stock firmware N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 below.
Before you proceed prepare the necessary things as follows:
– Create a sync and backup all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lose it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
– Make sure that the phone’s battery is fully charge to ensure stability and avoid power failure issues while updating.
-Close all softwares, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflicts.
-Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later OS, and you must deactivate the antivirus from your computer and you must have an administrator access, to be able to download and install the drivers.
– Extract or unzip the downloaded firmware so that you’ll get the Odin flashable tar. Use wizip, winrar, 7zip or any extracting tool you had in your computer.
– Run Odin Downloader v3.07 flasher program.
– Load the N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 binary tar file. Click on the PDA or AP button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock firmware.
Example of Spain’s Galaxy Note 2 4.3 stock firmware:
– Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox, just leave default checked Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time check-boxes.
– Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot the Galaxy Note 2 into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold the Volume Down , Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You will then prompts into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
– Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen. You should see an ID:COM turns in bluish color and Odin says added!!. If Odin doesn’t respond when the device connected to the computer then check for possible errors, such as USB cable, USB ports and the USB driver. Do not proceed if the device is not recognized with Odin, it only result to flashing failure.
– Hit the “START’ button.
– Wait until a word “PASS’ appears. (see Odin sample below)
11. Remove the phone from PC once completely reboots.
Confirm if you successfully installed the N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 update
You may then confirm the newly installed the 4.3 Jelly Bean from your device:
Settings>About Device> Firmware info or type *#1234# and see if it’s already N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean build.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered.
Change the default text to your own or desired language
The default language of this firmware varies according to which country specific software build you have installed, but it has all major languages around the world probably including yours. You can just simply change it from your device language/text input settings.
Here are the all included languages:
- Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Deutsch (Osterreich)
- Deutsch (Schweiz)
- English (Australia)
- English (New Zealand)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- Espanol (Spania)
- Espanol (Estados Unidos)
- Francais (Belgique)
- Francais (France)
- Nederlands (Belgie)
- Nederlands (Nederland)
- Norsk bokmal
- Portugues (Brasil)
- Portugues (Portugal)
- others which I can’t read
Root N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 Update
The rooting process of N7100XXUENC3 Android 4.3 is still the same from above, but this time you need to flash the root file via Odin.
Download the root file: CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip
Simply unzipped the root file.
Load it on Odin PDA button.
Set the device in Download mode (Volume Down , Home button and the Power button)
Then connect the phone to your computer.
Hit “Start” button.
Wait until it reboots.
That’s simply how to root.
You may also need to update the SuperSU from playtore is it’s bugging you to update.