Here is the N900PVPUEOH1 stock firmware, an official Android 5.0 update on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. The N900PVPUEOH1 brings nothing more a fix to the (Stagefright ) vulnerability. The latter is also the second Android 5.0 Lollipop build which are officially released on Sprint Galaxy Note 3 alone, next to the previously rolled out build version N900PVPUEOC5 way back in April.
This N900PVPUEOH1 stock firmware is a Odin flashable package and only for those advanced users that might need to restore and return back their rooted and modified Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P to a 100% pure stock official Android 5.0 Lollipop. The stock firmware is also a handful firmware package fixing soft-bricks if one has messed-up from tweaking their Sprint Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. This resolve issues such as bootloop and just stuck at Samsung logo.
What are the Technical Details of N900PVPUEOH1 update?
Device name: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Model number: SM-N900P
Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop OS)
Baseband version: N900PVPUEOH1
Kernel version: 3.4.0-4453878
Build number: LRX21V.N900PVPUEOH1
Build date: August 03, 2015
Release date: August 13, 2015
The N900PVPUEOH1 stock ROM below was directly pulled during the official OTA update released on August. but was just being repacked it into a flashable file. It remained untouched and stays official Android 5.0 Lollipop at is was, exactly the same to the one released via OTA update.
Disclaimer: This method is used by Android developers and advanced users only. If ever this is your first time heard about this procedure, please make a careful research first before proceeding. We shall not be held any responsibility if anything happens to your device. Proceed at your own risk!
Warning! This stock ROM is only compatible for Sprint Galaxy Note 3 with SM-N900P specific model only. Do not ever try to use this firmware to other US Samsung Galaxy Note 3 variants.
Download N900PVPUEOH1 Stock ROM/Firmware:
Full single tarball – N900PVPUEOH1_N900PSPTEOH1_N900PVPUEOH1_HOME.tar (link)
Before you proceed prepare these necessary things as follows so you will not screw-up your phone:
• Create a back-up all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lost it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
• Make sure that your Galaxy Note 3 battery is fully charged to ensure stability and to get rid pf power failure issues while updating.
• Close all software, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflict.
• Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows OS.
• Enable USB debugging mode if you are having issues connecting your device to the computer try to enable the this option. In your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, go to Settings>> About device>> then look for the firmware “Build number” and then tap that build number for around 7-times. Then hit back to Settings > Developer option > Enable USB.
• TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Security > Reactivation Lock, and then uncheck the box that says Turn Reactivation lock on. This is only needed if you already turned-it-ON, from which you cannot modify the system when it’s turned-ON.
How to Flash the N900PVPUEOH1 Stock ROM/Firmware
Odin downloader – Odin3_v3.10
USB Driver – drivers are here (only needed if you haven’t installed Kies)
1) Download the firmware packages and ensure that you have installed the USB drivers first.
2) Run Odin3_v3.09 flasher program. DO NOT touch the default options such as check-marked boxes “Auto-Reboot” and “F-Reset Time” while leaving the “Re-Partition” unchecked.
3) Reboot the Galaxy Note 3 into Download Mode: Turn it Off first. Then press and hold the Volume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a “Warning Message” screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a “Downloading” message appears.
4) Connect the USB data cable from Phone to PC. The ID:COM box will turn to a bluish color when the phone is properly connected and recognized with Odin.
5) Load the stock firmware on each designated slots.
For single-packed stock firmware only: Just click on the AP button then select and load the single N900PVPUEOH1 stock firmware packed.
6) Lastly, tick the ‘START’ button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
Do not disconnect nor do anything when the phone is already in flash mode. You’ll messed up the phone if you accidentally interfere the installation. Wait until a word “PASS” appears on the left side of the Odin screen, it is an indication that the installation successfully completes. (If you get failed errors, check the USB connection condition, repeat the whole process)
Wait until the phone completely reboots, then unplug it from PC.
Do full wipe data factory reset again just right after flashing. This is only optional just in-case you’ll want to get rid of lag issues after flashing. Press and hold Volume Up+ Home+Power button, then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset, to gain a fresh firmware installed.