The counting days of long waiting finally over, Polish users of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi GT-P7510 not also got its official ICS 4.0.4 firmware upgrade. The firmware build number is P7510XWLP3 its the same build number version from the recent released in Baltic countries and Russia.
Here’s the firmware info:
Latest firmware: P7510XWLP3 ICS 4.0.4
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi Only GT-P7510
Android version: 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build: 8/3/2012 8:20:39 PM
The P7510XWLP3 is now already on Kies, Poland so just check it out and get your Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 fully upgraded on today’s hottest firmware Android 4.0.4 a.k.a Ice Cream Sandwich.
How to install and upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi 10.1 GT-P7510 to Official Android ICS 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware build P7510XWLP3
Okay, for those advance users who already installed and used other countries stock ROM like Baltic, Russia and UK. Here’s your original ICS stock ROM – Poland.
This method is called manual flashing by using Odin downloader and the original stock firmware, if you can’t upgrade to it via Kies. This procedure is for advance users only, typical users may only wait for it and upgrade only thru Kies or via OTA.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
– Back up all important files before proceeding. Although the Internal memory and microSD card are both left alone during after the flash process for this firmware is a non wipe version. But all your settings and configuration will all be reset. So, be sure to have a back up all of it for safety.
– Remember the APN settings of your device.
– Fully recharge your phone’s battery.
Download Original Stock ROM:
Poland XEO – P7510XWLP3_P7510OXXLP8
This Firmware file has expired, try to use other firmware version.
1) Extract the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file.
2) Run Odin3_v3.07.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the RE-PARTITION checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F-Reset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted P7510XWLP3_P7510OXXLP8_P7500XWLP3_HOME.tar.md5 file.
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time).
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone. The highlighted yellow ID:COM box is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the Start button to begin flashing.
8 Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
Once the phone completely reboots, perform wipe/factory reset to get a fresher firmware installation.
1. Hold Power and Volume Up together, this will switch the device into recovery mode.
2. Release Power after holding it for a second but continue to hold the Volume Up button until recovery menu appears.
Select wipe cache
Select wipe data/factory reset.
You may then need to change the language settings or re-configure the APN settings if encountered WiFi connection issues.