These are the original Stock ROM for Samsung SGH-I747 AT&T Galaxy S III. This may only useful to return back your phone to the original factory stock firmware settings. This may also useful to fix if you accidentally bricked your Galaxy S3 from messing up installing other Galaxy S3 ROMs variants.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by using these files. You may proceed and use of these stock firmware at your own risk.
Note: This stock ROM should only be used on Samsung SGH-I747 Galaxy S III AT&T. DO NOT ever USE these stock ROM on other Galaxy S III variants for it uses a different firmware builds like the following below or you will experience undesired outcomes or you messed up your phone in no time.
Canada (Telus) Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M
Canada (SaskTel) Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M
Canada (Rogers) Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M
Canada (Bell) Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M
USA (T-Mobile) Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999
USA (Sprint) Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710
USA (Verizon) Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I535
Australia (Telstra) Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300T
Australia (Vodafone) Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300T
International Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 (unbranded and carrier branded)
Device: Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
Released Date: May 2012
Stock ROM Download: SGH-I747_ATT_I747UCALEM_I747ATTALEM
FAQ about flashing Samsung Galaxy S III (AT&T SGH-I747)stock ROM:
Q: Did it increase the flash counter of the phone?
A: No, flashing original stock firmware will not add your phone flash counter, it only increases when you install any custom ROM.
Q: My phone is already rooted, does it remove root?
A: Yes, once you flash original firmware it will return to its original factory default settings, you will lose root and you need to root again.
Odin flashing Quick Guide for advance users (Also read the full detailed guide for beginners)
Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
Make a Back up copy of all important data/files stored from the phone’s internal memory.
1. Download the stock ROM. Then extract it.
2. Download Odin3_v3.07 link.
3. Download USB driver (only needed if you have not previously installed Kies on your PC/laptop).
4. Run Odin3_v3.07 on PC desktop
5. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM
6. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
7. Reboot the phone in download mode: Turn it off first, then gently press and hold the Volume Down key+HOME+ Power buttons simultaneously
8. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
9. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC.
12. Do factory reset if necessary.