If you owned a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 WiFi only and not already upgraded to official Ice Cream Sandwich, you should try to update your tab to the latest official Ice Cream Sandwich update with firmware P7510XWLP6. The P7510XWLP6 is an official firmware released in France, this posses the most latest build than the ICS releases in U.S.A, United Kingdom, Poland and other European countries. This firmware was built as of Sep, 29-2012. The most latest built among the previous released.The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 WiFi ICS is yet not completely rolled out in to all of its users around the world. So, if you’ve already tired of waiting, you can update your device now.
What’s the new features on ICS 4.0.4 P7510XWLp6?
If you upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi GT-P7510 it features a very smooth scrolling, much faster and smoother than in 3.2 honeycomb. There are major changes happens like the looks and apps you are going to discover.
How to install P7510XWLP6 and upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi 10.1 GT-P7510 to Official Android ICS 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
This method is called manual flashing by using Odin downloader and the original stock firmware, for we can’t upgrade to it yet via Kies unless we’re in France or other countries that Samsung already pushed an ICS update. This procedure is for advance users only, typical users may only wait for it and upgrade only thru Kies or via OTA.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
– Back up all important files before proceeding. Although the Internal memory and microSD card are both left alone during after the flash process for this firmware is a non wipe version. But all your settings and configuration will all be reset. So, be sure to have a back up all of it for safety.
– Remember the APN settings of your device.
– Fully recharge your phone’s battery.
Grab the original stock ROM:
Firmware build: P7510XWLP6
Latest firmware: P7510XWLP6/P7510XEFLP3/P7510XWLP6/P7510XWLP6
Version: Android 4.0.4 ice Cream Sandwich
Released: October 2012
Original Stock ROM:
This stock ROM is compatible with all Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi with product code GT-P7510 since it’s all the same, already tested and works on all Europe and international versions. The default language is set in French– France, but all other languages are also included in the packaged.
Here’s The Input languages:
- Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Deutsch (Osterreich)
- Deutsch (Schweiz)
- English (Australia)
- English (New Zealand)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- Espanol (Spania)
- Espanol (Estados Unidos)
- Francais (Belgique)
- Francais (France)
- Nederlands (Belgie)
- Nederlands (Nederland)
- Norsk bokmal
- Portugues (Brasil)
- Portugues (Portugal)
Odin Flasher Guide: P7500XWLP6 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi Only GT-P7510
1) Extract the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file.
2) Run Odin3_v1.85.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the RE-PARTITION checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F-Reset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted P7510XWLP6_P710XEFLP3_P7500XWLP6_HOME.tar.md5 file.
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time).
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone. The highlighted yellow ID:COM box is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the Start button to begin flashing.
8 Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
You may then need to change the language settings which is set in default French for this firmware is a France build and also re-configure the APN settings if encountered WiFi connection issues.
That’s all! your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi GT-P7510 now runs in Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.