T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G SGH-T859 official Android 4.0.4 firmware upgrade is out now via Kies with firmware build T859UVLH6. This an update from previous build T859UVKJ3.
You may check it out via Kies as recently push by T-Mobile.
Device : Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G SGH-T859
Country: United States
Product Code: TMB
Date: 8/29/2012 3:47:53 PM
Stock ROM: T859_TMB_T859UVLH6_T859TMBLH6 (for advance users who can’t update anymore from Kies, install it using Odin)
Here’s T-Mobile documentation regarding the update.
Beginning August 31st, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Plus will have an optional manual software update to Android version 4.0.4 /Software T859UVLH6 (Ice Cream Sandwich) via Kies only.
- Important: This update can ONLY be completed by tethering the tablet to the computer via USB and using Samsung Kies to upload the new software to the tablet. This update will NOT be delivered Over-the-Air (OTA).
- Note: This optional update will wipe the Home Screen layout. Advise customers of this change before assisting with the update.
You can update in one way:
Manual download to T859UVLH6: If you want to update to Ice Cream Sandwich, you can update via Samsung Kies. Ensure you are on the latest version of Kies prior to attempting the update. See http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/ to confirm the version.
T859UVLH6 (Current) 8/31/2012 T859UVKJ3 11/04/2011 T869UVKJD
Check software version
- New Features & Improvements
- Version Information
- Android version 4.0.4 / Software version T859UVLH6
- Note: See Top 10 things to know about TouchWiz Ice Cream Sandwhich (ICS) update.
- Manual Update ONLY (Size varies based on previous software version)
- Notification via Android Notifications
- Approved 8/31/12
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)
- ICS update will be required to use Media Hub after August 27th.
- Latest version of Kies software downloaded on PC or MAC
- At least 50% battery life