Download the Original Stock Firmware for United Kingdom Orange Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100P Ice Cream Sandwich I9100PBVLP6_I9100PORALP7 ICS 4.0.3 firmware update.
This is the original, unmodified I9100PBVLP6 firmware from Samsung Kies official firmware server released for Orange UK Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100P with NFC enabled version and may only useful for manual upgrading if having issues updating via Kies or OTA due to installing any unofficial ROM. I also compiled all other Europe Orange carrier of Samsung Galaxy S2 here, including the other UK Orange SGS2 without NFC version.
Model: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100P, with NFC
Country: United Kingdom
Carrier: Orange UK
Product Code: GT-I9100LKNORA
Latest firmware: I9100PBVLP6/I9100PORALP7/I9100PBVLP6/I9100PBVLP6
Android Software Version: ICS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build Date: 4/20/2012 10:09:50 PM
Release Date: April 26, 2012
Stock ROM Download (Pulled from official Samsung Kies server/Original/Unmodified):
Here: Samsung Galaxy S2 Firmware
Firmware Packaged Files:
Binary images contains of I9100PBVLP6_I9100PORALP7_I9100PBVLP6_HOME.tar.md5
FAQ about flashing stock ROM:
Q: Does it safe to flash stock ROM?
A: There is a risk danger in flashing firmware either original stock ROM and or custom ROMs on the device. Any unwanted interruption occurred will cause your device into softbricks. If it is your first time,. It is highly recommended to search more and learn about flashing stock ROM.
Q: Does Flashing will remove all my data stored on the device.
A: Yes and NO. There are two types of stock ROM, the wiped and non-wiped version. It is highly recommended that you should back-up all your important data stored in the phone’s memory before flashing.
Q: Does Flashing stock ROM to my phone will erase the network lock?
A: NO. Your network (or SIM) lock will still remain active.
Q: Does Flashing stock ROM will remove root on my phone?
A: Yes. If you currently have rooted, your phone will return back to original factory settings after flashing. You need to re-root again to install any 3rd party applications.
Q: Flashing an operator specific firmware will restrict my open phone to that operator’s network?
A: NO. Your phone still remain open for any Operator SIM. Operator specific builds usually containing “only specific country or carrier provider” logo, bloatwares, wallpapers and/or browser settings, etc.
Instructions for Odin Flashing I9100PBVLP6_I9100PORALP7 ICS 4.0.3 Android Ice Cream Sandwich:
(Quick Guide for Advance users only. We also have the step by step full detailed guide for beginners)
- Extract the firmware
- Run Odin3 v1.83
- Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
- Select Wipe Data/Factory reset
- Select Wipe Cache
- Turn OFF the Galaxy S2 or Remove the battery and put it back again
- Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
- Plug the phone to PC using USB cable.
- Click PDA button then select and load the I9100PBVLP6_I9100PORALP7_I9100PBVLP6_HOME.tar.md5
- Important: “DO NOT CHECK! the RE-PARTITION checkbox.
- Then finally click START!
- Wait until a word “PASS” appears
If bootloops occurred after flashing do this:
Boot in recovery mode
1. Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button.
2. Use volume keys to select, Up and Down and Power or Home key to select the option
3. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
4. Next select the Wipe Cache Partition
5. Lastly, select Reboot System Now to reboot your Galaxy S2 in Normal mode.
Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered.