United Kingdom owners of the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 GT-N8010 will now finally also enjoys the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean upgrade. The latest firmware build N8010XXUCMG1 that represent “BTU” as the default CSC (consumer specification code) for UK now spotted on Samsung Kies server. This is going to be a full update from December’s released N8010XXBLK9 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. The 4.1.2 Jelly Bean brings the goodies of “Premium Suite”, this stuff features the latest innovation of Android OS. There are two 4.1.2 builds now released in Europe region, the other one is build number N8010XXUMA8.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 (Wi-Fi Only)
Country: United Kingdom
Android version: 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Again, this update is now already available via Samsung Kies. Just better check it out and then install it if found.
Below is the official N8010XXUCMG1 stock ROM that has been pulled from Kies server earlier, for developers and advance users with rooted Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 only. Just let us know how this new update performs such as speed, new features, bugs and any issues.
Odin Flashing procedure N8010XXUCMA5_BTU 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Grab the following needed files:
United Kingdom – N8010XXUCMG1 Download link
Odin3_v3.07 Flasher Tool – Odin3_v3.07 link
USB Driver – Download
Odin Flashing Procedure:
1. Install the driver
2. Extract or “unzip” the downloaded firmware in a separate folder of your computer. Use winrar, wizip, 7zip or any de-compressing tool installed in your computer.
3. Run and configure Odin. Do not check the “Re-Partition” checkbox. Leave marked checked on “”Auto-Reboot and “F-Reset Time”.
4. Boot the Galaxy Note 10.1 into “Download Mode”
– Turn it Off
– Press and hold (Volume Down, Home and Power) button at the same time.
– Press Volume Up to continue..
5. Connect the Galaxy Note 10.1 to computer, once it display the downloading screen.
6. Load the tar file on Odin’s PDA button.
– click on PDA button then locate and select the extracted .tar.md5 file
7. Hit the “Start” button to begin flashing.
8. Wait until it finishes and Odin displays a word “PASS!”.
9. Once the device reboots, unplug it from PC connection.