Russia Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 is getting new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update offers to N8000XXCMC4 build version. Folks at 4PDA.ru confirms this update is around 69MB to download via Kies, earlier today. The “N800XXCMC4” is for improvements and enhancements from earlier Android 4.1.2 release “N8000XXCMC1” of which reported fix some bug issues. In Germany, Samsung releases the N8000XXCMC5 a much latest build but this Russian version seems got the higher changelist of  while the Germany XXCMC5 DBT is .
So, anyone from Russia who owns the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, better check this update and see how this new firmware build performs. If you might not get this update through Kies, you can manually install it using the stock N8000XXCMC4 from below source.
How to manually install N8000XXCMC4 SER Android 4.1.2 Update on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000
Do Some Preparations:
– Back-up all important data stored from the device and save it somewhere on your computer.
– Make sure the battery is fully charge.
– Grab the following needed files below.
– Remember the APN settings of your device.
Grab the following needed files:
Official Stock ROM:
This firmware has been updated to Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Odin3_v3.07 Flasher Tool – Odin3_v3.07
Odin Flashing Procedure:
1. Install the USB driver
2. Extract or “unzip” the downloaded firmware in a separate folder of your computer.
3. Run and configure Odin. Do not check the “Re-Partition” checkbox. Leave marked checked on “”Auto-Reboot and “F-Reset Time”.
4. Boot the Galaxy Note 10.1 into “Download Mode”
– Turn it Off
– Press and hold (Volume Down, Home and Power) button at the same time.
– Press Volume Up to continue..
5. Connect the Galaxy Note 10.1 to computer, once it display the downloading screen.
6. Load the tar file on Odin’s PDA button.
– click on PDA button then locate and select the extracted .tar.md5
Odin sample only:
7. Hit the “Start” button to begin flashing.
8. Wait until it finishes and Odin displays a word “PASS!”.
9. Once the device reboots, unplug it from PC connection.
Fixing Possible Errors and Failures during Flashing
Set up connection failed
All threads completed (success 0/failed 1)
This is cause by a bad USB connection. Try to reconnect or use other USB cable, check everything – PC USB serial ports.
Stuck at welcome screen or logo
This can be easily fix by factory reset.
– press and hold (Volume Up, Home and Power) button
– navigate down and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” using the volume keys.
– Use Power or Home button to enter choice.
– then select “Reboot System Now”.
You may then confirm if the firmware was successfully installed on your Galaxy note 10.1 by hitting Settings>>About Device> Software info. Then see if it’s already on N8000XXCMC5 Android 4.1.2 version.
That’s It! Any questions, just drop it on the comment form below.