The Latin American version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus 7-inch (GT-P6200L) is now getting it’s first official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean upgrade. Luckily, Venezuelan owners of the Galaxy Tab p6200 is the first country in this regions will now enjoys the latest Jelly Bean Tweaks on their device, Brazil, Cheli and Colombia variants might also follow soon. This 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update brings some new features on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 such as Google Now, Smart Stay, Blocking Mode that let users block any unwanted calls, new Gallery, a redesigned Home Screen launcher, Text-to-speech capability and a new notifications settings. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7′ Jelly bean update hasn’t been released across in all countries, the first 4.1.2 update was initially released in Austria, and now this one heading to Venezuela. Since the roll out is in stages meaning not everyone can get the update one-at-a-time.
So, for our AMIGOS in Latin America region must check this update coming via Samsung Kies. For advance users you can now download and install the latest official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean build “P6200LUBMD1” from the source below. This works on all Galaxy Tab Plus with specific model number GT-P6200L.
How to install P6200LUBMD1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus P6200L
For those who can’t wait much longer and wants to upgrade their Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 GT-P6200L to Android 4.1.2 jelly Bean now, can manually flash the official P6200LUBMD1 stock firmware below.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens t your device for by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
– Back up all important files store from your Galaxy Tab’s memory, such as contacts, SMS, Pics, Apps, Videos and etc. before proceeding. But all your settings and configuration will all be reset.
– Fully recharge your phone’s battery.
– Remember the APN settings of your current network provider.
– Again, you do not need to root or install a CWM recovery on this process.
Download the original P6200LUBMD1 stock ROM:
Grab Odin and USB driver:
Odin downloader Odin3_v3.07 link (works best in flashing Jelly Bean stock ROM)
USB Driver Samsung USB Driver
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus GT-P6200L
Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
1) Extract all the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file. Use winrar, 7zip, winzip etc.
2) Run Odin3_v3.07.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the RE-PARTITION checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ ans ‘F-Reset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted tar file. KIES_HOME_P6200LUBMD1_P6200LVNOMD1_1089656_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time).
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone. The highlighted yellow ID:COM box is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the Start button to begin flashing.
8) Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
9) Once finishes and the Galaxy Tab completely reboots, un-plug it from the computer.
Boot in recovery mode – Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button. Use volume keys to select up and down and power or home key to select the option.
1. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
2. Next select the Wipe Cache Partition
3. Lastly select Reboot System Now to reboot your Galaxy S2 in Normal mode.
Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered.
That’s all! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 now runs in Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean build P6200LUBMD1. Juts share to us, how this new update performs.