Canadian mobile networks Bell, Telus, Virgin mobile and Sakstel is rolling out the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro LTE i547c. The software update build version is I547CVLUAMC1 and now live via Kies. But since this a carrier branded software updates, it might be push via OTA (over the air), since software update is push in stages, some users will receive an early update notification and others may need to wait for their turn until it become available to each and everyone.
Changes and Features of the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update (I547CVLUAMC1)
This is from Telus official changelog, Bell may vary to each default apps and settings.
- Notification Pane: Actionable notifications will show allowing for instantaneous actions without going straight to the app.
- Fast & Smooth: making moving between home screens and switching between apps effortless, like turning pages in a book.
- Android Beam: You can now easily share your photos and videos.
- Resizable App Widgets: Home screen app shortcuts move to accommodate App Widgets which will automatically resize.
- Google Now: Searching is faster and more relevant, as is taking photos and viewing content.
Install I547CVLUAMC1 Stock ROM
Here’s the original I547CVLUAMC1 stock firmware for devs and advance users use. You can manually flash it, if you need to return back to official stock or you can’t update from OTA and Kies if you have a rooted or modified Galaxy Rugby Oro LTE devices.
Again, flash or use it at your own risk!
Telus Mobility I547CVLUAMC1_I547COYAAMC1_TLS
Quick Odin flashing :
1. Extract or unzip the downloaded stock ROM unto your computer.
2. Run Odin.
3. Boot the phone into Download mode. (Press and hold Volume Up+Home+Power button).
4. Connect the phone to the computer via USB cable.
5. Load the .tar.m5 file on Odin’s PDA button.
6. Hit odin’s “START” button.
7. Wait until the flashing has finish, look for the word “PASS!!
8. Done, remove the phone from the computer once completely reboots.